Where do most deals come from?
Our friends at the company Deal Machine did some data gathering.
If you didn’t know, they’re a “driving for dollars” app where you can send direct mail with a touch of a button. And they have thousands of users who report on their deals.
They found something very interesting recently…
- Only 14% of deals come from the first mailing…
- 48% of the deals come from the 3rd mailing to that same list!
So that means people who send mail 1 time to 1 list…. are missing out BIG.
The marketing principle still stands:
“Multiple touches wins the marketing game”
So here’s a winning direct marketing strategy for you…
- Determine how much mail is appropriate in your market using this guide
- Pull an absentee list — absentees are where most of our deals come from — if you need help with this, schedule a call with our strategy reps
- Order our brand new Americana Postcard sequence — We do have a month-to-month program our strategy reps can help set up.
- While your mailers are being sent, hang up these handwritten door hangers at each door on your list
- Skip trace your absentee list
- When those mailers land… call everyone on that list asking: “Did you receive my note?”
Sounds like a lot of work?
… Will it is.
But you’re making 5 figures for EVERY transaction.
So don’t underestimate how much effort it takes to win a deal in your market…
…. or your competition will be taking the deals.