$1.30 - $1.80 ea
“It’s as if Grandma sent it!”
“These mailers are the kings when it comes to responses… I just got a 6% on my first mail drop” – Matt Porcaro @the203way
Our most popular repeat mailer for a reason! “Personal-looking” envelopes with local postmarks have consistently given our investors a 1%-2% quality response rate in industries where .2%-.5% is norm. Inside the 5×7 “invitation-style” envelope, is a real handwritten note that builds immediate trust with sellers.
**Select styles below. Price will be reflected in the cart.
Stand Out From The Crowd:
We’ve been in business since 2016 and are trusted by 600+ companies.
What Our Clients Are Saying:
You've seen our team in:
Why Ink, Why Now?
- Boosts your credibility and trust—Real blue handwriting on envelope and letter grabs attention and boosts your credibility. Real ink smudges make it look even more legitimate.
- A card that looks like grandma sent it—Pastel and Deco style envelopes with different colors on front and back, make it look like a personal invitation mailer.
- Soar open rates with local postmarks—We first-class-bulk ship your order to you. That way when you drop off the ready-to-go mailers to your local USPS in one easy swoop, your mailers get a local postmark that boosts open rates.
- Sellers will save them—the “letter” is actually a 14pt stock card that looks like a greeting card. There’s a logo on top. A watermarked design embedded in. Body is written in blue handwriting. And a website URL on the bottom… All this gives a beautiful, authentic look that sellers are sure to read and keep.
- Personalized to the fine detail—Key variable data like seller name, address, and your phone number are accurately written on the card so your seller knows it’s personally written for them.
- 12% off when you order cursive handwriting—Your choice of cursive or non-cursive handwriting. 3 different style envelopes to choose from with your choice of handwriting on them. Either one looks like a real person went out of their way to write it.
- Sellers will love the real handwriting—Written with our state-of-the-art robotics and AI technology that mimics human handwriting. Comments like these from sellers come often: “I loved that you sent me a handwritten card!”, or, “I called you because you handwrote me a letter!”.
They Got Theirs. Where Are Yours?
Overcoming Competition Using "Personality"
In a world of scams, spam, and much clickbait… your seller is more skeptical of the typical “We Buy Houses” marketing. It’s no wonder that cold SMS text blasting is getting shut down or not delivered, response rates are dropping like boulders, and bandit signs are disappearing… because sellers don’t trust it! Since “We Buy Houses” has been a “thing”, sellers have always trusted a “local”, “personal” company over a national, cold brand. That’s a fact. They enjoy the rapport of a local guy/gal over a “machine-like” company that treats them like a number. So, we’ve taken this a step further and added rapport, a personal feel, and a local touch to our marketing. BPM was first created because Ryan Dossey our co-founder, used these template style letters in his own brand to acquire a 150+ real estate portfolio. He, and our 500+ clients, realized that a personal touch straight from the beginning gets more quality calls and makes closing deals a whole lot easier.
It’s no “secret” when you observe your competition. They’d rather send cheap letters and cheap SMS. Then, ironically, they’re scratching their heads as to why sellers are ignoring it. We are marketing to REAL people who have intelligence and emotions. Using these template letters, you’ll most often hear sellers say things like, “I loved that you handwrote me a letter!”…. Or… “I called you over the other guy because you handwrote me a nice card!”. These are real comments from our real clients, given by real sellers. Add some “personality” to your marketing and win deals over from the beginning with our handwritten, beautifully designed, personal-looking letters. I promise your sellers will love and respond to them. Order below today and beat your competition tomorrow.
Grab Your Letters Now!
Why These Work: Driven By Psychology
The power of handwritten messages:
Prospects respond exponentially better to real pen-inked messages rather than a printed font. We’ve tested it using regular print letters against real pen-inked letters. The response was DOUBLE (even triple in some cases) with real handwritten, pen-inked postcards. People don’t like being treated as if they are a number. They want personal “touch” from the company they’re are working with. Writing real handwritten messages on mailers is the first step to communicating you’re a real business that cares. They feel special for receiving a handwritten gesture.
They are also very rare. According to the U.S. Postal Regulatory Commission, the average American receives only 10 pieces of personal mail a year. You can outshine your competition by using the handwritten methodology.
They also have an incredible open rate. Email has an industry average open rate of 22%. Handwritten messages have a staggering 99% open rate. How Does this apply to postcards? Well, in an age where people are too busy to read the same mail and advertising that looks like everything else… they need a PATTERN INTERRUPT to get them to read. Well, a handwritten envelope that looks like a personal invitation card that grandma, wrote does just that!
Our template style mailers have given us and our clients an average response rate of 1%-4% (all depends on your list and your market of course). This is true in markets where a typical yellow letters gives a .5% response rate. Double your response rates today, and tap into the power of real handwritten messages and mailers. Order your batch today by choosing your handwriting style, your envelope style, and your quantity.
Bottom line, their product helps investors get and close more real estate deals."
We would not be where we are at today without them!
I have acquired 24 doors just in the past year and have flipped over 10 houses that have all came from ballpoints marketing.
Highly recommend these guys and will continue doing business!"
Because of their handwritten letters I got my first deal with only 500 letters dropped in the first week.”